Accuride 38EL Electronic Locking Slides
We’re very excited to announce that Accuride now has Electromechanical
locking slides! These slides are ideal for all kinds of applications where security is a key consideration.
Just as importantly, though, is ease of installation.
If you’ve been using a combination of keylock and slide interlock system, or some other method of controlling access, this is an easy changeover. Just add the controller, connect the latches, and you have a secure system that’s easy to use (and to maintain)
You can find more information at: Accuride International | Industrial & Electromechanical (click here)
Here’s some technical stuff:
• Integrated electronic lock mechanism withstands up to 150-lbs. of force.
• Lock includes manual override.
• Two options available:
– Lock/Unlock – Slide is opened manually
– Kick-Out – Propels drawers open about 2″ when unlocked.
• Sensor feedback indicates:
– Open or Closed Status
– Locked or Unlocked Status
• The control circuit permits integration into third-party access control systems.
• Lock functions with any power source supplying the required DC voltage and current. See technical sheet for details.
• Lock /exterior finish: zinc and black plastic.