- Automotive and transportation
- Enclosures for data storage and communications
- Mobile and static equipment and supply storage
- Machinery and manufacturing
- Emergency and utility vehicles
- Industrial equipment and storage units
- Medical equipment
Tried & True PerformanceOur stringent testing procedures reflect the real-world conditions and include extensive cycle testing, salt spray and moisture exposure, slamming, vibration, and more to ensure continued dynamic performance under demanding conditions.
Special AttributesWe offer a large selection of slides with technology and features specifically designed to enhance industrial applications such as:
- Weather-resistant and corrosion resistant finishes
- Two-way travel for access from both sides of an installation
- Lock-in & lock-out to secure slides in the open and closed positions
- Soft close, self-closing, and touch release features
- Corrosion resistant aluminum or stainless steel slides
- Mounting options such as brackets or bayonet/pocket systems
Choices GaloreAlthough best known for ball bearing drawer slides, explore our Product Catalog to find out more about Accuride’s specialty solutions such as our linear motion slides and innovative electronic locking products.
• Integrated electronic lock mechanism withstands up to 150-lbs. of force.
• Lock includes manual override.
• Two options available:
– Lock/Unlock – Slide is opened manually
– Kick-Out – Propels drawers open about 2″ when unlocked.
• Sensor feedback indicates:
– Open or Closed Status
– Locked or Unlocked Status
• The control circuit permits integration into third-party access control systems.
• Lock functions with any power source supplying the required DC voltage and current. See technical sheet for details.
• Lock /exterior finish: zinc and black plastic.
Tested to 80,000 cycles, these products offer load ratings from 100 to 350 pounds, with extensions ranging from 3/4 to over travel. All include a hold-in detent feature to prevent drawers from rolling back out after closure. Several lengths are available for each model and all products are RoHS compliant. Accuride International manufactures precision ball bearing slides for a variety of applications and has six locations worldwide; each governed by a quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2000.
Models AL4120 and AL4140 are lightweight aluminum, with stainless steel ball bearings and ball retainers, which provide corrosion resistance for exterior applications exposed to moisture and high humidity. These products are suitable to a number of applications in industries such as transportation, utility and emergency vehicles, manufacturing, food service, and more. Model AL4120 offers ¾ extension and a load rating up to 966 pounds. AL4140 is full extension and carries up to 882 pounds. Both products offer smooth movement and a hole pattern that gives the flexibility to accommodate a variety of installation options. Tested to 10,000 cycles, these slides are non-disconnect for added strength, and available in lengths from 16″ up to 48″. Accuride International manufactures precision ball bearing slides for a variety of applications and has six locations worldwide; each governed by a quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2000.
The CB-Handle Locking Handle Kit from Accuride is a new way to add lock-in and lock-out features to drawers or trays. This handy mechanism allows one-hand activation with a centrally located push-button, and is ideal for mobile applications!
- Accommodates drawers up to 60” wide
- Compatible with many slide families: 3600, 7950/7957, 9301 and others with cross sections of 0.75” or greater
- Push button at the center of the handle releases locks
- Constructed of lightweight and corrosion resistant components
Call us today, or use our Contact Form to learn more about the CB-Hand Locking Handle Kit!
The Ascent Slide mechanism is great for mounting a display where you might want to conceal it. A small computer display, television or other panel can be mounted and tucked away with just one finger. It’s that easy.