It’s never been easier to find the perfect toggle clamp for your jigs.
- Available in Steel or Stainless Steel
- red polymer grip for stability and comfort
- optional lever release for added safety and vibration resistance
- range of customized clamping bolts available (sold separately)
- can be bolted or welded on!
Elesa has a range of new toggle clamps available now! Toggle clamps are extremely versatile latches, typically used on jigs or other fixtures where you need to hold a part in place temporarily, either for welding or other assembly. Toggle clamps incredibly robust latches that feature extreme strength, and are excellent in applications where durability counts most.
These can be used in a range of configurations. Adaptable for single or multi-point applications, with a removable and adjustable roller cam that is available in a long or short version.
The Whale Tail latch his also available in two styles: the 18400 Series Die Cast Body or the 28400 Series Stamped body.
The 28400 Series comes standard with these great features:
- a molded rubber gasket
- double-bitted keys in the locking version
- standard mounting studs for easy installation
- 12-hole cam design for easy adaptation to multi-point applications
- available in textured black or polished stainless
Want to know more? Need pricing and lead time information? Call us today or use our Contact Form to reach us! We’re here to help!
Steeves Agencies offers a range of Compression Latches that are fully adjustable for any thickness of material. The C5 family of Lever Latches, for example, has several models that can be adjusted for best fit when installed, but can also be adjusted in the field with ease.
Installation is a breeze too, requiring only one bolt, one tool. What could be easier?
Concerned about NEMA 4 or IP 65 ratings for your enclosure? NO PROBLEM! Many of the C5’s are ready to use in your waterproof enclosure. Call us today for more information on how we can help you with your custom enclosure!