These can be used in a range of configurations. Adaptable for single or multi-point applications, with a removable and adjustable roller cam that is available in a long or short version.
The Whale Tail latch his also available in two styles: the 18400 Series Die Cast Body or the 28400 Series Stamped body.
The 28400 Series comes standard with these great features:
- a molded rubber gasket
- double-bitted keys in the locking version
- standard mounting studs for easy installation
- 12-hole cam design for easy adaptation to multi-point applications
- available in textured black or polished stainless
Want to know more? Need pricing and lead time information? Call us today or use our Contact Form to reach us! We’re here to help!
Did you know that we can supply just about anything related to metal enclosures and access panels? Most of our customers are surprised at the things we can help them find. Pictured here is a lock assembly that we supplied to a customer with VERY specific requirements:
- – The keys must be unique (not keyed alike, as is the standard)
- – The keys must be removable ONLY in the locked position
- – The pawl must be “universal” for RH or LH operation of the lock
We have that. In fact, this customer asked us to supply the locks with FIVE (5) keys per lock, so that they could quickly respond in the event that the customer lost both of the keys that shipped with each lock. Yup. We can do that.
Do you sometimes have a really complex requirement to meet? Does your customer’s spec sheet seem impossible? Don’t panic, and use our Contact Form. Quite often, the solution is just an email away.
Introducing the Southco “TM SWIM” Swing Latch
If you’re looking for a latch that is robust, corrosion resistant, and NON LOCKING, for an outdoor or marine application, this might be for you!