The new CFSW Hinges from Elesa with built-in multiple switches are designed to shut off machinery (or any electrical device) if the door is opened. Designed in a range of configurations, these hinges are tamper-proof, corrosion resistant and rugged for use in high-impact applications. They’re also UL and IMQ approved! Available in a range of sizes and wiring configurations to suit enclosures of any size! If you’re looking for an easily adapted safety switch or if you’re adding or replacing safety switches, these are an easy solution! Would you like more information? Use our Contact Form to reach us!
I need this part, but I need it to be __________.Sometimes an off-the-shelf product just won’t work for your application. You don’t see many cars on the road with ill-fitting door handles, do you? NO! In some cases, a custom solution might be the only solution that will work for you and your customers. Thankfully, all of our vendors have the capacity to make changes to any of their custom designs. Whether it’s a small change to the color or a more substantial change (a new size, different threads, keyway or hole locations) we can be your liaison to the factory to make that change possible. We have all the contacts to get you quick answers, which saves you time and effort.
We can shorten lead times!Sometimes they do, but that shouldn’t be an obstacle. We can help you with long replenishment lead times by stocking your custom products in Winnipeg, and delivering them to you when you need them. The initial lead time is the only time you might have to wait for product.
We can avoid factory minimums…mostly.Depending on the nature of the modification, the factory might require that you order a year’s worth of material on one purchase order. We can help here too! We can stock your custom products in Winnipeg and ship them to you on a pre-determined schedule of shipments over a 12 month period. You would need to commit to the whole quantity, but your accountant will love the fact that you’re able to receive them in scheduled deliveries.
We’re here to help, even with the custom stuff.If you can’t seem to find the right part, or if we have something that’s “close, but not quite right”, let us know. We’ll have a specialist reach out to you who can give you expert advice, quick answers and most importantly, solutions. Use our handy Contact Form to tell us about your application today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
When it has to stay CLEANElesa’s CLEAN Line of products is a series of handles and knobs in white material with a smooth surface to make cleaning much easier.
- All of the components of the Clean Line are designed to be easy to clean.
- Distinctive RAL 9002 white color.
- AISI 303 stainless steel metal inserts are used to meet most rigorous sanitary laws.
- Compact shape and lack of cavities prevent deposit of dirt, dust and machining residues.
- Modern design and high performance.
Did you know that we carry a full range of toggle and fixture Clamps? We can supply nearly any kind of clamp you might need, including direct replacements for many De-Sta-Co models. Elesa’s clamps are safe to use, easy to install and are available with very short lead times. Clamping bolts are sold separately so you get exactly the clamp you need, without having to make your own modifications!
It’s never been easier to find the perfect toggle clamp for your jigs.
- Available in Steel or Stainless Steel
- red polymer grip for stability and comfort
- optional lever release for added safety and vibration resistance
- range of customized clamping bolts available (sold separately)
- can be bolted or welded on!
ELESA MAKES IT EASY TO IMPROVE SAFETY!The CFSW Series Hinges from Elesa is a has multiple integrated safety switches built right in! And there’s more:
- Thanks to it’s super-technopolymer housing, this electronic hinge does not require grounding!
- They are UL approved.
- They have a high load capacity. These aren’t just a fancy switch with a working hinge, it’s an awesome hinge with amazing safety features.
- Can be installed in seconds, with just 4 screws.
- Meets IP67 ratings for corrosion and water resistance. Bring on the water jets!
- COMPLETELY TAMPER PROOF
Southco has expanded its AV Display Mount offering with the heavy duty D40 Series, which includes a Tilt and Swivel Mount (K Series), a Tilt, Swivel and Single Arm (A Series) and a Dual Extension Arm (D Series). The AV-D40 Series provides robust operation and holds larger, heavier displays securely in place during touchscreen operation, under vibration, and when devices are mounted on uneven or unbalanced surfaces.
- Extended length, dual swing arm assembly maximizes reach
- VESA compliant and simple wall mount installation
- Integrated wire management channels for power cables
- Smooth exterior with minimal joints for ease of cleaning
- Validated for 20k cycles of operation without maintenance or adjustment