ELESA MAKES IT EASY TO IMPROVE SAFETY!The CFSW Series Hinges from Elesa is a has multiple integrated safety switches built right in! And there’s more:
- Thanks to it’s super-technopolymer housing, this electronic hinge does not require grounding!
- They are UL approved.
- They have a high load capacity. These aren’t just a fancy switch with a working hinge, it’s an awesome hinge with amazing safety features.
- Can be installed in seconds, with just 4 screws.
- Meets IP67 ratings for corrosion and water resistance. Bring on the water jets!
- COMPLETELY TAMPER PROOF
- Manitoba Regulation Kits of all sizes, in metal, plastic or soft-sided cases
- Refill kits
- Individual components (gauze, tape, band-aids, gloves, etc)
- Complete Eyewash Stations (as well as replacement parts)
- Work gloves
- Hard hats
- Eye/Ear protection
- ..and more!
Speakman has played a significant role in the safety equipment industry with the introduction of their emergency deluge shower and eyewash units designed for industrial settings.
Today, Speakman products can be found in hotels, hospitals, education institutions, government buildings and factories all across the country. By sticking to their original standards of building quality, innovative and durable products, The Speakman Company has continued to be a leader in the plumbing industry.
Steeves Agencies is proud to supply Speakman products as well as the entire range of replacement parts for all Speakman models. If you have an eye wash station, or if you’re looking to upgrade your existing installation, we can help.
Call us today or use our Contact Form to find out more.
Steeves Agencies now carries DENTEC Safety Products! Did you know that all employers are required to maintain a First Aid kit for their employees? We can provide complete kits, refills, and a range of other safety products too. Call us today or use our Contact Form to find out more.
Complete First Aid Kits that meet the provincial requirements start at just $42.99, and refill kits are as low as $35! Not sure what you need? We would be happy to speak with your company’s Safety Representative to help make their job a little easier.