We can help you with drawer slides!
Accuride started out designing slides for the industrial and electromechanical market and has grown to become a global expert in the design, manufacture, and integration of movement solutions. This has earned Accuride products a reputation for quality and reliability. Their staff takes pride in guiding customers to the most effective and practical solution.
Accuride products are used to provide movement, positioning, and access in a vast range of applications across a broad spectrum of industries, including:
- Automotive and transportation
- Enclosures for data storage and communications
- Mobile and static equipment and supply storage
- Machinery and manufacturing
- Emergency and utility vehicles
- Industrial equipment and storage units
- Medical equipment
Tried & True Performance
Our stringent testing procedures reflect the real-world conditions and include extensive cycle testing, salt spray and moisture exposure, slamming, vibration, and more to ensure continued dynamic performance under demanding conditions.
We offer a large selection of slides with technology and features specifically designed to enhance industrial applications such as:
Click here for more information about the features and components of Accuride slides.
- Weather-resistant and corrosion resistant finishes
- Two-way travel for access from both sides of an installation
- Lock-in & lock-out to secure slides in the open and closed positions
- Soft close, self-closing, and touch release features
- Corrosion resistant aluminum or stainless steel slides
- Mounting options such as brackets or bayonet/pocket systems
If you’re looking for heavy-duty slides for industrial plant equipment or slides with compact cross sections to maximize space efficiency, Accuride can provide you with the ultimate solution.
Although best known for ball bearing drawer slides, explore our Product Catalog to find out more about Accuride’s specialty solutions such as our linear motion slides and innovative electronic locking products.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
I'm one of the Steeves in Steeves Agencies! I'm proud to be the second generation to carry on the family business after my dad started it all in 1980. You could say I grew up in this business, and that all the important things I learned about business, I learned from my dad. The rest, I learned through many mistakes and a couple years of evening classes.
My role tends to vary between Marketing and Operations, which, in my case, are just fancy titles for “learning about marketing”, "shovelling snow" or "replacing ceiling tiles" most days.
I also love to draw, especially cartoons. With inspiration from artists who do “family” type cartoons, most of my cartoons are based on learning experiences and moments in life that can’t be captured in a photo.