AR250 is a fast-curing, high-strength, anaerobic adhesive for locking and sealing threads and retaining of cylindrical parts. This formula allows larger machining tolerances and is recommended for slip fit applications. AR250 is highly resistant to heat, corrosion, vibrations, water, gases, oils, hydrocarbons, and many chemicals.
- MULTI-USE: Best for retaining shafts, gears, pulleys, and cylindrical parts
- SLIP FIT: Allows for more relaxed machining tolerances in slip fit applications
- COST SAVING: Replaces clamp rings, set screws, and snap rings
- Product Color: Green
- Product Strength: High
- Product Form: Viscous Liquid
- Container Size: 50 ml Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Pin/Collar Shear: >3500 psi (ASTM D4562)
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
- Standards: Mil-R-46082B, Type III; ASTM D-5363 AN0421
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.