NSNI is used wherever extreme service conditions exist. It is a premium quality anti-seize compound and lubricant designed especially for maximum resistance to the most corrosive and extreme temperature environments. Performs to temperatures of 2600°F (1426°C). Meets the Performance Requirements of MIL-PRF-907F.
- SAFEGUARD: Offers maximum protection from acids, caustics, corrosive chemicals and extreme heat
- PROTECTION: Eliminates seizing and galling
- LUBRICATION: Reduces friction and lowers torque
- BARRIER: Provides nickel plating as a barrier between metal surfaces
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Protects against corrosion and oxidation
- FAST: Speeds assembly and disassembly
- Product Color: Nickel
- Product Form: Paste
- Container Size: 8 oz Bottle
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -287°F to 2600°F (-177°C to 1427°C)
- Torque Coefficient, K Value: 0.15 ± 0.02
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Steel
- Standards: MIL-PRF-907F
Clean surfaces before applying. Do not dilute compound. Apply to part with brush and assemble. For screw threads, cover half of the thread length. Keep container sealed when not using.