NSCU is our premium anti-seize compound composed of pure copper and large flake graphite in a high-heat-resistant carrier fortified with the latest in rust and corrosion inhibitors and antioxidants. It is designed to lubricate and protect threaded connections and flanges at temperatures to 1800°F (982°C) and under extreme load pressure conditions. Meets the Performance Requirements of MIL-PRF-907F.
- RUST PROTECTION: Protects parts from seizing and rusting together
- MAINTENANCE FREE: Greatly reduces maintenance challenges caused by parts rusting together
- REMOVABLE: Aids in assembly and disassembly of parts
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Highly resistant to salt water corrosion and galvanic corrision
- VERSATILE: Compatible with all types of metals and most plastics
- Product Color: Copper
- Product Form: Paste
- Container Size: 8 oz Bottle
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -287°F to 1800°F (-177°C to 980°C)
- Torque Coefficient, K Value: 0.15 ± 0.02
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Brass, Copper, Iron, Plastic, Steel
- Standards: MIL-PRF-907F
Clean surfaces before applying. Do not dilute compound. Apply to part with brush and assemble. For screw threads, cover half of the thread length. Keep container sealed when not using.