AT75 is a single-component, blue, medium-strength, anaerobic threadlocking adhesive. This formula is designed to prevent the loosening of threaded fasteners and is suitable for applications where disassembly with hand tools is required for servicing.
- REMOVABLE: Suitable for applications where disassembly with hand tools is required for servicing
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Prevents rust and corrosion that could jeopardize threaded areas
- DURABLE: Has excellent resistance to extremely harsh environments
- STABLE: Prevents loosening and shock from vibration
- Product Color: Blue
- Product Strength: Medium
- Product Form: Thixotropic Liquid
- Container Size: 50 ml Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Fastener Size Range: Up to 3/4″
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Breakaway Torque (lb.in): 70-150
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
- Standards: Mil-S-46163A, Type II Grade N; ASTM D-5363 AN 0321
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.